Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh BOY!...



Only three weeks left (or less - with any luck) 'till the Hubby and I get to hold our baby boy!  Our older two kids are getting more and more excited by the day and I have gotten a lot done and checked off the list.


I am now 37 weeks pregnant and little CRG is getting bigger. According to babycenter.com 
he weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel and is gaining ½  a pound per week - yikes! 

According to my doctor yesterday 'things are moving right along' and he weighs 7 ½ pounds!  I like babycenter's estimate a lot better.  Can we say INDUCE?! 

He now (finally) has a theme for his room...frogs.  No more dragging our feet.  Now all we have to do is find the little stinkin' frogs.  It has been nearly impossible to find frog linens.  All we can find are frogs with ducks, frogs with turtles, and frogs with ducks and turtles.  What happened to just frogs?  It looks like one of my next posts will be all about making frog linens if I can't find any.  {If anyone has any ideas please leave a comment or e-mail me at darlenesbits@gmail.com.}


My next baby update will be pictures of little - or not so little CRG!  And with any luck my doctor will see things - as the Diva would say, "The perfect way"...my way (Ha ha!) and INDUCE! 



The past few weeks I have been out of the loop (in the blog world).  It has been a bit crazy here with our First starting high school the Diva starting pre-K (I know...they are spaced apart), preparing for CRG to arrive, two trips and a wedding.  But now that everything is settling down please be sure to swing by and see what I am up to.



Hope to see you soon!!!  But, in the meantime you can:
- find me on facebook
- check out who I have been linking up with at my Link Party Bits page
- keep an eye out for my newest page... 

No comments:

Post a Comment